Monday, December 13, 2010

Random Q’s from The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

What the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to someone who wasn’t you?

ANSWER: my friend who fall down accidently hahahaLaughing out loud

What’s the worst thing you ever ate?

ANSWER: my mum’s pumpkin soup n cintan’s asam laksa flavour mee (seriously it bad)Sick smile

How many steps does it take you to jump into your bed after you turn off the light?

ANSWER: well i dunno leyh…..I don't know smile

How much would you be willing to pay for an extra hour of sleep in the morning?

ANSWER: none coz once I’m awake there is no sleeping backDisappointed smile

Have you ever pretended you were sick so you could stay home from school

ANSWER: yah once actually that time i was lazy to go to school n they buy it…Winking smile

Does it get your nerves when people skip?

ANSWER: Nope never Smile

Did you ever do something bad you never got busted for?

ANSWER: yah..i stole things from a shop with my buddy

that’s all I’ll keep posting soon…Winking smile

Red heartJoey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥