Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Like F**k You! & That Teacher Too..

i need to like breathe...god y u r toturing me..can u see that i m begging you to release me..ergh... no one know what i speaking in mind....let me go..yeah today mmg crap giler nk mmpus...ahh...let me start.

tadi masa balik..RiRi dgn toyol...ejek nama..tau entah la bila toyol ejek nama bapak i nie sensitif sangat smpi i ejek dia toyol...dia tiba2 jer bengang...n baling my file from the 2nd floor smpi ground floor kt tanah la maksudnya...mmg pantat giler toyol tue...ap lagi teruk bila cikgu H..dtg m'yemak kes kita..then RiRi bail out kt i masa i backup dia...i lagi la tgk my file kena basah lencun dgn hujan...i m like begging cikgu to let me go n take my dfile n she was like asking why i was annoyed and called him toyol....i was basically pissed by her....i juz sat i was annoyed so wat...she keeped asking on why i was annoyed...i juz wanna blurt out the past that he did to me..but at one point i juz said unsincere apology n said are you happy now...n i juz say teacher i have to take my file n ran out of the situation..plus saying to teacher happy holiday..n the bad thing was i cried all the way...till the canteen...i lost my emotional balance till i wanna lost my sense....i cried till i so devstated...i hate the guy... if cikgu H know about the past that he did i bet he would have no explaination on what he did...later i told to sir irwan he was the best on hearing people's matter...i hate when people say ignore him when you are kinda pissed n hurt..
but still bad news i m gonna face him at tution.n hell yeah i so gnna settle this with him..
so that all la...
to make things short...
i hate toyol & Cikgu H...
both of them go to hell...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥