Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I LOVE & What I HATE the most about 19/3

what i can say GOOD about 19/03/2011 is
*I'm Single. :D yepee
*I saw Mr.Aznil Hj. Nawawi pass by me in Pavilion,B.Bintang
(don't b'lieve he is kinda short)
*I saw Mohd.Azlan Iskandar playing squash in Times Square,K.L
(gosh,he is handsome)
*I spotted someone that I have A MAJOR crush on..waiting 4 the bus yesterday..
gila gosh he is so handsome and cute.. awwhh but too bad we took different bus...
I try to make him notice me but too bad He is kinda blind so he cant really see well..
F.Y.I,he is so cute n He said that He look messy..wtf??
*I've got that certain someones number..(jumping of joy when I got the number)
*I bought new earphone... it's cheap only like rm10 haha..
cute...ad muka teddy bear biru
Yea,I like BLUE colour..it's my fav...(Pls don't think I'm the BLUE kind of person)
I'm not really blue-corrupted mind ok..


what i say BAD about 19/03/2011 is
*I broke up and there is no way to mend it back :(
*i finish RM5o that day...
*That certain someone never look at me in the bus wtf?
*I totture myself to not look at the hot guys in sungai way complex
*Kena kantoi with one sister that i knew from Mid Valley still wtf??
*Stuck between the chaos in FB that:I'm finally Single

THATS ALL KEEP BE HAPPY OK..I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF I'M HAPPY :)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥