Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm just liking that person!

oh gosh,why everyday i like mention bout that person..
i like scribble that person name all over my table..
i like imagining or predicting what that person did over there..
am i like obsessed with that person all the time?
NOPE! well not all the time..i need to also F.U.C.K
[Fokus Untuk Capai Kejayaan]
HaHa.. :D
i like that person that make me laugh all day and
that person never fails to put a smile on my face
i like that person is also crazy but fun
i like that person way of sleeping
i like that person listening to my lullaby
i like the way that person stares at someone especially me
i like that person makes me feel estatic
i like that person very much

[P/S: I can't help myself but I'm like falling in love with that person]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥