Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Exam Part IV

Hello like anyone here -.-" I'm like freaking depressed -..-"
Yeah I know I shouldn't be like blogging now but seriously I think I'm gonna lose my marbles.
Come on just now moral sucks I don't remember many of my definisi. #WHATTAWASTE -.-"

And *pssttt* TOMORROW ITS LIKE THE FEAR OF ALL FEARS WILL COME
ITS THE NIGHTMARE OF ALL NIGHTMARES O.O
BRACE YOURSELF PEEPS..

TOMORROW IS
ADD MATHS!

Plus I'm so stressed out I can even think anymore -.-
OKAY WAIT I NEED TO LIKE CURSE RIGHT NOW
FUCCKKKKKK!!!!SHITTT MOTHER FUCKA IDIOT BASTARD FUCK LANCAU PUKIMAK -.-" TETTTTTTTT!@#$%^&*!@$%^&*!@#$%^&*
OKAY DONE -.-"

OKAY i gotta get ready now and bye bye.
Wish me luck okay.

p/s:add maths be kind with me..I'm just dying by trying to solve your problems T^T.I got my problems too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥