Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exam Part V


image



Hey humans, okay as you all know I took ADD MATHS PAPER ITS SUCKS REAL BAD !
I felt like crying!

image

image

Yup I said it. I felt like crying T^T dont you know like how hard it is to answer a damn blady question.. and you know what one of my classmate did cry. I wanted to cry also but seeing how bad is everyone suffer. I'm sure everyone felt the same pressure when you know how to get the answer but you can't remember how to do it. SUCKS serious it does suck T^T
When I don't get its just like ugghhh ! I know how to do this but I just don't remember damnit!

image

Well I can see so clear that my future with maths ain't gonna be so bright that is for sure.I felt like killing a person seriously -.-". I'm like damn pissed. Duhh most of the question I don't know what I crapped -.-" which is kinda fuck. Okay human I lazy wanna care bout anything anymore. Gotta go study! BYE BYE wish me luck --"v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥