Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year, A New Time

Happy New Year! Sortof :p and I'm so happy to celebrate my new year in Sunway Pyramid with my friends and my sister. Its like awesome consider every single person there was like in a snow spraying and streamer like spraying frenzy it was like total craziest madness countdown I was glad I took off my lens consider everyone was like nuts with the snow spraying can hahahaha...

Oh yeah tomorrow is back to school day..Yipeeeee!!! Lol I wanna holiday sumore -..-". You know why? Come on its like SPM those 3 big letter that determine my life --" damn.. So what now.. You know I m sorta shaking cuz I don't know what to do now. I'm scared I m like stressed..But somehow I know I can depend on one person that is Riffey.. He is like my shoulder to cry on. He is the one who can calm me down. And I know I have to sacrifice a lot of my time. So yeah its gonna be a hard year.. But Joey just look in a positive way After a year everything will be over and its done forever. So its year of hell.. Just stuck and embrace it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥