Friday, July 27, 2012

Boom Shakalaka


♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Heyya peeps. Miss me? I bet no right? See the image. Sounds Familiar? A VIP will know this. Guess it?  Got it? Wow! Fantastic Baby!
Okay this song lyrics gif is from Big Bang-Fantastic Baby. Clueless? Click on this
Talking bout Big Bang? Everyone knows Imma VIP right. In power of BIGBANG. I met a lot of VIPs like Raihayu Razali, Yui Katsuki, Mayvian, Guhan Seyon, etc too much names to remember sorry.
Ever since the BB virus inflicted on me, I've soon enough became addicted. My DREAMIANS happen to got the sickness as well because of me. Haha, insane right? Btw, I'm going to their 
BIG BANGALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 IN MALAYSIA on 27 October. 
The best thing bout this? I get to see them live! :D
The worst? WELL its one week before SPM -.-". DAMNIT.
Well my mum lemme go and even if she stop me. I will not let that happen. 
HOHO SO WHAT RUBBISH I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT? 
WELL THE TICKETS IS SELLING ON 28 JULY. DAMN I'M NERVOUS AS I'M ABOUT TO 
FAN WAR WITH VIPs soon. I MAKE SURE NO MATTER WHAT I WILL GO AND BUY THE TICKETS TO THEIR CONCERT.

Plus I saw fancams from the SHANGHAI concert damn I'm jellyfied. I want to be there see all my bias..including my Gwangju panda prince SEUNGRI

Agrhhh the thought to see him its like *sniff* *tsk* a dream come true o.o
 I WILL CRY I TELL YA. :') Get to see my panda. I wanna find any panda cap to wear haha XD.

Wonder when my crownlight will arrive from YGEshop to my house. -.-" haih so long lah..

Well that it I lazy wanna spaz somemore btw here is some updates about me if you dont know
I'm deactivating my 1st FB soo. no worries 2nd one is STILL ALIVE (i'm still alive~i'm still alive~)
My twitter is still active. No worries.
Err. Tomorrow I'm going Taiwan Higher Education Fair. Alone *tsk*
Saturday. FANDOM WAR with VIPs for ALIVE TOUR concert ticket in Fahrenheit 88.
Sunday, 5 hours of ADDMATH TOTTURE.

I LOVE BIGBANG LIKE HELL YEAH! KEEP CALM AND BOOM SHAKALAKA! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥