Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Merdeka.Raya.Trials Month Of August!


Hello Universe! *criket sound and echoes* 
Well that is a great response (._.)v
So get ready for JOEY HON MONTHLY POST! 
I'm sorry to my FOLLOWERS I have to left my blog unattended but I promise my readers that I will post something new every month right and if I have time I will post extra. 
So everyone to catch up with last month. It was like hectic, confusing, stress and everything. -.-"
Here is the thing, Rin is GONE back to Cyber due to personal matters, She left us cause...I don't wanna talk about that. TRIAL SPM will be in after Raya. Raya lah sgt kan? -.-" Stressful man. 
After suffer this TRIAL SHIT. There is hell began to SWARM US! SPM *biting nails*
Scarry weh -.-" Imagine you're in my shoes. You will get stressed with a lot things. STRESS =_="
Oh yeah speaking bout fandom war on my previous post guess what! 
I GOT MY TICKET TO SEE BIG BANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 IN MALAYSIA!!!
*SCREAM LIKE FANGIRL*...ALONE
Lemme tell ya some experience that I experienced in 28/7/2012
Well it was basically hell when I woke up. I planned at 4am but my stupid alarm never ring I can't even here Fantastic Baby in my phone. KNS!I woke up at like 5:59 am. Rushing like mad dog I took my quickest shower on planet then saw a bus gone -.-" ****! ASDFGHJKL!
Then I texted me buddy Ayu and she is at IOI MALL waiting for my bus. *fast forward*
I'm at Monorail KL Sentral when we went there I saw 3 girls who are VIPs also going to Bukit Bintang with us. Damn we even ran like crazy and when I see the crowd O_O! WATAFAK! HOLY CRAP! The line there was nuts like


Scroll down the picture and you will now how I felt when I arrived there. Just like when I don't have hope anymore suddenly. I saw some "SARANG KPOP" t-shirt that I previously have been before and I was praying the VIP that I met Mayvian was there and there it is when she stand up my lights of hopes just start shining bright :D. She was at the front line sorta. She and her friends overnight there too. OMG seriously salute her lah. Next if BB comes to Malaysia again I would not think twice whether to overnight there or not. Just sleep there for tickets. I asked to buy the tickets for me with a puppy face begging her. She said "YES" thank GD! Haha so then after all went I buy the tix! I GOT MINE ASDFGHJKL! I can see SEUNGRI now and BIG BANG! OMGD :') Yeay!

Wanna check it out?
 TA-DAH! ITS MY ONE ONLY ACCESS TO SEE MY FAV KPOP GROUP!


Omg I can't breathe~~*start singing G Dragon-Breathe* jyeah~~ I can breathe no more yeah..I can't speak no more. Uri sesangun..*lol*

Hoho. I can't wait for the concert and the suffering to arrive at the same time. GREAT COMBO! T^T
Well I'm still waiting for my lovely crownstick to arrive -.-". Accessories Pack! Adess -.-" lembab betullah THIS WEBSITE. Don't wanna mention nanti takut admin stalk :P.

Okay. Pray for me FOR TRIALS okay. You can do it Joey! Fighting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥