Monday, September 3, 2012

Exam Exam Exam


So I feel like blogging today.
Tomorrow got History exam.
Man I feel so stressed there is so so many facts to read
and here I AM blogging -.-"
But I'm so stress you know
I just need to express in the screen you're reading now.
Perhaps no one cares to read unless you're my lovely stalker.
TO MY STALKERS!
I LOVE YOU/SARANGHAE/WO AI NIE/TE AMO/ SAYA SAYANG AWAK 
*blushing*

People who care about me really read this boring blog huh?
Well thank you so much for reading
*bow 90 degrees*
Today its maths exam so far all questions had answered but got some
 I really don't know how to answer haihh -.-"
Well I miss GD no I mean Seungri?
Let just say I miss them both. I'm praying tomorrow I got my stuff.
MY ALIVE TOUR TEE-SHIRT,
MY CROWN STICK,
MY ACCESSORIES PACK,
MY BOY LONDON TEE SHIRT
MY VERDANA,

PHEW A LOT OF STUFF I WANNA BUY BUT NOT ENOUGH MONEY.
T^T

SEE IMMA SHOPAHOLIC. THERE IS SO MANY THINGS I WANNA BUY LUCKY I DONT HAVE CREDIT CARD OR I'LL BE BROKE SOON.

OH YEAH WATCH THE VID. RIRI IS SO KIYOWO!!! >w<
haha I love G-RI MOMENTS.
O-chuchuchu. I lap chu! bye ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥