Saturday, September 1, 2012

SEPTEMBER IS HERE~ANNYEONG AUGUST!



I guess it my time up for another monthly post right?
Lol I still don't know what to post.
Okay talking bout last month. I'm prepping myself for trials which is HAPPENING NOW. -.-"
STRESS YOU KNOW -.-"
I WANNA JUST WANNA END THIS SHIT ALREADY
Well I'm super hooked to fanfics now. -.-"
Plus G-Dragon's COMEBACK.
AIGOOO I'M GONNA DIE LAH.
HE JUST RELEASED A SONG LAST NIGHT
THAT XX. Well he just released and I heard it and it was EPIC.
His voice is like eating ice cream on a hot day.
The Jenny Kim girl in the MV that is making us VIPs a very very jealous people.
Well I went karaoke last night. I was happy as hell. I sang all BIGBANG SONGS.
DO SOME GANGNAM STYLE with my girlfriends. MAN IT WAS INSANE.
Somehow this BB addiction is just adding to ME.
 I know I'm supposed to control my inner fangirl-ing. 
But is not easy you know ESPCIALLY with their EPIC comeback this year. 
Plus with constant updating from my twitter I need to be
VIPs that constantly updated bout them right?
Oh yeah there is also one night Taeyang-oppa was being a meanie.
He tweet something that shocked the daylight outta me.
SERIOUSLY -.-"

Taeyang's confession on Twitter (120830):
- It's time to tell everyone that I do have a girlfriend. It's been a while since we've been together. Say hello. Mina-noona introduced me to her. Here is my girlfriend who Mina-noona introduced to me..


- She is so fine!! Love it..- Is there anybody that looks like her..? If there is anyone who looks like her.. please introduce to me..
- I'm going to hang it [the photo] on my wall. (In reply to Mina Kwon's tweet: "The girl in the Youngbae's fantasy world")
- I should have dragged this on [or trolled] longer.. hoo..
- No doubt.. you all give us so much love.. And I realize that once more today.. Love ya'll !! Kk"
- Whoa. Now that I look at it, it's a couple shirt with me..! ke

OH YEAH HE TROLLED US. 
Could you believe that I was like WATAFAK when I receive the first two tweets. 
I was in my car back from market the shocking part I was hearing I Need A Girl by Taeyang and BOOM! that message was like on the spot. 
And to be honest, I was like damn heartbroken for a moment. 
I don't know why is like seeing ur crush being taken by other girls for real. 
I know Taeyang is not my BIAS  but still I wanna be heartbroken singing his WEDDING DRESS while spazzing his hot body in I NEED A GIRL.
I've tell you if the PANDAGONs are taken. 
I would definitely be crushed like hell just to imagine that how lucky that girl is.
Haih. Just wait for me Riri, I will be the fan girl that freaking screaming with you on the rock pit.
Man typing this makes me wanna cry. 
Just imagine to see them in person is like beyond your wildest dreams.
Truly they are the first idol who really inspire my whole creativity, my song choices, they are the one who introduce me the whole meaning of fandom.
Since this year being a 17 year old, I've never thought during those Heartbreaker years GD was the leader of BIGBANG.
AND I WAS DEFINITELY SPAZZING WITH GD. 
But after he stopped it went to other boy groups.
Taeyang on the way then Seungri :3
After their Alive comeback, I've just become an instant fangirl.
Thanks to Seungri looks. At first I hate him then it just something of him. 
Make me a super fangirl. I even said once rejected Big Bang. 
But now all those hate become love.
FROM 3 songs , then the album, then the whole group solo songs that is how obsessed am I.
I'm just hear to say or SCREAM!
I LOVE BIGBANG & I'M PROUD TO BE A VIP!
Okay that all for my post. Annyeong!
CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SEPTEMBER POSTAL MONTH :D

-Joey Hon-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥