Thursday, October 25, 2012

I am that girl

Hey peeps? I'm back *blowing the dust of my blog*
So I'm posting you my pre-concert moment right now.
BIGBANG is on the way to Malaysia right now yeah!!
I'm like super jolly excited cause I'm breathing the same air as them in a few hours.
I'm like tabbing to twitter/facebook lol all SNS  possible!
So I have prepared my gift for Seungri and BIGBANG <---This gift goes to any member who takes it.
I'm mentally not prepared but excited to meet them.
After all those crazy concert fancam I was like fuck the what I wanna be there to so here it is people :D.
Tomorrow I'll be gone to the concert venue with my VIP friend haih -.-"
I'm so pissed that why I'm not in KLIA and I will personally post my fan acc in my blog :)
DO CHECK OUT AND PRAY FOR MY WELL BEING KKK BYE :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥