Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I think I'm crazy

Hello peeps :) Just how are ya people? I'm doing fine here. I decided to post cause I'm afraid I will lose my inspiration to blog again so I'm just typing just in case I forget so what am I going to type?

I know you will hate it or something but!!!
BIGBANG IS COMING ON 10 DAYS MORE *VICTORY DANCE*

ZOMG WILL I CRY :'( AHH I WILL FAINT

FINAALLLLYYYY AFTER ALL THOSE I JUST STARE AT THEM IN THE COMPUTER SCREEN MOVEMENT NOW I CAN SEE EM LIVE AS IN FLESH IN MALAYSIA *DIES LOL*
I'M SUPER EXCITED BUT THERE IS OTHER THING I'M WORRIED AS WELL -..-" SPM HAIHHHH FUCK LAH THIS PAPER...ITS LIKE A STRESSFUL THING MAN... WELL LET JUST SEE HOW IT GOES PEOPLE -..-"

AH I'M CURRENTLY DOING PROJECT PANDA N HOST BEAR I THINK YOU CAN SEE IT THROUGH MY FACEBOOK OR TWITTER :) LOL I'M GOING TO MAKE A PANDA COSTUME PLUSH FOR RIRI :D I HOPE I CAN GAVE IT TO HIM LOL..AND A HOST BEAR WELL ACTUALLY THAT IS FOR TABI OR GD BUT TO GIVE IT ANY ONE OF THOSE BB MEMBERS ITS FINE LOL

SO THAT IS IT I WANNA TYPE LAZY WANNA THINK I HAVE TO CONTINUE FINISHING MY PROJECT SOON BYE BYE ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥