Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FAN ACC ALIVE TOUR PART II

CONTINUE FROM PART ONE

Hell yeah I went RONDA-RONDA-ing again..I was supposed to buy the crownstick and the crown headband for GIA.. then I bought crown headband for her. Not even like 5 minutes I lost it again. Damn pabo of me but yeah whatever. I was actually dead tired to walk again and again but what to do.
So make things short the MYVIPS, BB1ST, VOLUNTEER ADMINS ALL GIVING OUT THE LEDS..FUNNY THING I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE MY IC N TICKET LOL..I ONLY TOOK MY IC AND COME -..-"... LOL LUCKY KAK ZATY WAS CLOSE TO US THEN SHE SAID OKAY HAHAHA...(SORRY I HAVE TO CAPS LOCK MY STORY) THEN I MET THIS VIETNAMESE GIRL. AT FIRST I DON'T WANNA TALK TO HER AT ALL CAUSE I M LIKE ERR NOT SOCIALLY ACTIVE THAT TIME SO YEAH..BUT THEN I PITY HER SO I TALK TO HER AND HER NAME IS NHI.. SHE LOOKS DAMN TIRED THOUGH. SHE GOT DARK CIRCLES LOL LIKE ME. THEN WE WENT RONDA AGAIN AT BACK PART TRULY I WAS WAITING ALL THOSE ADMINS TO ARRIVE AT ALIVE TOUR CAUSE I WANT MY BANNER BADLY....SO I FOUND MYSEUNGRI ADMIN AND I MET MIMI OMG! I WAS KINDA SHOCK TO MEET HER IN PERSON..SHE WAS NICE AND FRIENDLY...SHE WAS HANDLING SEUNGRI BANNER..AND I GOT CUTE ITEMS FROM MYSEUNGRI & PARTNER VI KKK.. MY HP WAS NUTS CAUSE THERE IS A LOT TWITTER CRAP.. -.-"
 AND THEN I MET THE TAEYANG MY ADMIN..I M GOING NUTS CONSIDER I WANT MY URTHESUN BANNER AS WELL..THEN I WENT I MET THE GD WORLD AND ALWAYS GD KOREAN ADMIN..& MYLOVEGD ADMINS..WOW THEY ARE SO COOL AND AWESOME.. I FEEL BAD SINCE ALWAYS GD BANNER ARE WAY BETTER LOOKING THAN GD WORLD BANNER BUT I ORDERED THEM SO I JUST BUY IT LERR. IF I KNOW I SPARE MONEY FOR THE ALWAYS GD BANNER BETTER..BUT ITS OKAY..
 THEN I MET THIS GIRL TRUST ME I SHE WAS THE MOST FUNNIEST BBVIPMY ADMIN EVER..HER NAME IS ICHI..AND SHE IS THE ONE WHO CONDUCT THE HIGHLITE BANNER & UTOPIA BANNER [#FYI TODAE SHIPPER] THEN I FOUND OUT HAHAHAAHAHAHA SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STALK BIGBANG IN THE HOTEL..LOL SHE EVEN SLEPT THERE NO DOUBT BOUT THAT LOL. THE FUNNY THING TILL NOW THAT IS STUCK TO MY BRAIN SHE SAID " OMG I SAW GD NAKED NIPPLES" LMAO.. I KNOW THAT SHE ALMOST WANNA FAINT BY STANDING NEAR GD IN THE ELEVATOR LOL..KFINE THAT IS ANOTHER STORY

WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR HIGHLITE BANNER I GOT TO CHAT WITH THE ADMIN N MAKE FRIENDS WITH FEW OF THE VIETNAM VIPS THE FUNNY THING THEY ARE FANS OF DAESUNG BUT SINCE I M THE FIRST ADMIN ICHI LEMME PASS HAHAAHA...  JUST WANT DAE DAE BANNER LOL..THEN ALL START USING THE CARD THAT I BORROWED FROM ZATY HAHAHA CUZ I M A RIRI BIAS NOT DAE BIAS..BUT I M SLOWLY THERE NOW HAHA...THEN ALL VIET VIPS WHO TRICKED ADMIN ICHI GOT MAD.. I GOT TO SIT WITH HER AND CHAT ALL..I EVEN GOT STICKERS WHICH WAS AWESOME SINCE I CANT GET ALWAYS GD STICKER *SOBS* OKAY..

CUTE MOMENTS I REMEMBER
-LYING TO TAEYANG ADMINS THAT I M ONE OF THE DONATERS LOL
-GOD MY SAMSUNG GALAXY BADGE & BRACELET
-MET ONE OF MY TUITION MATES AWKWARD
-END UP SPEAKING BROKEN ENGLISH THANKS TO NHI LOL
-SKIN TANNED
-MET GOOD PEOPLE! KAK NATH IS WEIRD SHE BOUGHT VITAMIN C LOL
-KAK BAHI IS FREAKING OBSESSED WITH YB OPPA
-KAK ZATY I SALUTE HER FOR WEARING DORAEMON OUTFIT
-I MET A GD COSPLAYER AND YEAH HE IS SO CUTE
-RAINING ALL MOST HANCUR MY TIX
- THE FUNNY AND WHAT THE FUCK MOMENT IS WHEN THE ORGANIZER SAID CANNOT BRING CROWNSTICK.. ALL VIPS NAK SEPAK THE ORGANIZER BRAIN
-OH YEAH B4 LINING UP, MAN BB FUCKING TEASE US WITH CRAYON, FANTASTIC BABY, ONE OF A KIND, VIPS ARE AWESOME THEY KEPT SINGING HAHA
-I HEARD DAE SAY SATU DUA TIGA.
-HWANGSSABU NIM ALSO SPYING US FROM OUR SIDE. I EVEN SAE THE BAND I THINK I SAW MR.RED & JUSTIN THE GUITARIST FROM BIGBANG BAND N THEY WAVED AT ME :D SO AWESOME
-OH YEAH WHILE WE ARE LINING UP I THINK ONE OF D YG DANCER WENT OUT WENT THE TOILET IS UNLOCKED HAHAHAHA (FUCK THE TOILET IS ONLY OPEN AFTER 4.PM ON THAT DAY MMG ASSHOLE LAH THE ORGANIZER)

OKAY THAT IS SO FAR WHAT I REMEMBERED, SO YEAH WILL ADD IF I REMEMBER! OKAY xD

FAN ACC PART 3 COMING SOON XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥