Thursday, April 18, 2013

I m back~~~~~

Hello me readers how are you?
Mang this blog has been super dusty! TT I'm super sorry I haven't been updating lately! Chincha jeongmal mianhaeyo.
Oh yeah so are curious with my well being lately?
Well I'm doing fine actually...I'm going to enroll form 6 next month..
Finally after months of discovering what I am going to do. I think its best for me to study form 6 at first on think on finally.
Well I m currently in KL living with my aunt, uncle, cousin n my 2 crazy cute nephews lol they are my precious tbh hahaha i love them like everything. kkk thinking about my future when i have kids someday.... lol
You must be thinking why I'm in KL aite? Well I'm learning nail art, its fun to be honest. but then super hard -.-" haihhhhh.. I ain't pro like my cousin though -_-  she has a shop here in KL.
So what I been doing this few months missing in my blog?
Well i been in twitter FYI, I'm busy with working for that stupid GD WORLD TOUR.  -_-
All his items its tempting okay. i wanna kill myself for working too hard later seriously..but then Im fine lol, all this days i think i can collect around 1K just to make earn for GD merch lol.
Yeah I'm insane but that y i hate the Gold Digger -.-"
but then he's good to be invested on.
Oh yeah Im met him on GOLDEN DISK AWARD THAT DAY AND IM MOTHER FUCKEN LUCKY TO BE OH SO FUCKEN NEAR WITH HIM. HAHAHAHA
LOL not so near to be exact hahaha its just the red carpet. if I wanna fangirl rant here you will die reading my long story.
Oh yeah I met 2NE1 too in KLCC TTAlive it was like super awesome kkk. I got a flower from Caprice. and 2NE1 was super awesome. The best part was like BACKSTREET BOYS okay they are like my childhood crush I still remember i was so into Nick Carter. HE IS SO SUPER HOT. I GOT A LOT OF EYE CONTACT WITH THEM T^T if only BIGBANG does that in Alive Tour that day I WOULD TOTALLY OFFER MY OVARIES -.-" okay I m like so funny hahaha.
Hey talking about job. I did assistant teacher job edy. but its like super boring to be honest my 1st day is like boring but then my 3rd n last day would be fun but then I missed the 3 year old. haih. I miss Doreen the Hello Kitty girl n Ye Zhe kkk. he has seungri hair kkk. and Anton the energy ball..I also missed Jia Yi..she and her sister are the 1st person that greeted me are those two.
Haih so now today Im taking my break..lol spending time blogging and reading fanfic. I also miss my buddy especially mita i wonder how is she doing now....T^T I miss em....
Okay I will blog more soon okay. TTYL! JAI ZIEN! ANNYEONG

XOXO
Joey Hon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥